Keep up with our latest releases and special offers
Thank you for signing up!
Subscribe to our newsletter
This website is the property of, and is operated by, PagoFX UK Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”). We’re a private limited company, registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at 10 Brock Street, 11th floor, London NW1 3FG.
You can contact us using the details on our Support page.
– display and view the contents of the website;
– download, save and store contents of the website in electronic form;
– print a copy of the contents of the website. But only for your personal, non-commercial use.
– alter, sell, publish or reproduce any part of our website, or any of its contents, unless we give you written permission;
– try to gain unauthorised access to our website, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website;
– link any part of our website to any other website, or frame any part of our website on any other website;
– engage in any data mining, data extracting, or any similar activity, in relation to our website, or while using our website;
– upload any illegal or defamatory content to our website, or introduce viruses, or any other harmful code.
We can see how you use our site
But we’ll only use that information for our own internal business purposes.
These tell us what you’re browsing. You’re free to change your cookie setting if you like – but this may stop you using some features on the website.
We may need to change, restrict, suspend, or even stop your access to the site completely – for security, or other technical, or business, reasons. But we’ll try to let you know in advance.
We’ll take care to make sure our website, and its contents, are up to date, error-free, and available to you. But we can’t guarantee that. So you use it ‘as is’.
There might be errors, inaccuracies, incomplete bits, downtime, etc. And we can’t promise it will be free of viruses, or other harmful code.
You’re responsible for the security of your personal details, your computer, or other electronic devices, and your internet connection.
We own or have a license to use, all intellectual property rights in our website and all content published on it. This includes our website’s design, layout, look and appearance, as well as any graphics, logos and text. We reserve all rights in our website and this content.
You can only use our website, and the content on it, as explained in the “Rules of the website” section above. Also, you’re not allowed to alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark or other notices on our website.
Everything on this website is for your information only. To make use of – or not. We don’t know your objectives, financial situation, means, or requirements, so nothing you see on our website or content you access is financial or other advice or a personal recommendation. And we’re not making you an offer to enter into a contract with us, or anyone else.
Our website may include links to websites we don’t operate or control. These links are for your convenience and for information only. We don’t endorse these linked websites and have no responsibility for the content on them.
Sometimes we may make changes to what’s written here. The change will only apply to how we provide this website to you, and how you use it. You should check back here regularly to keep up to date. If we change anything important, we’ll do our best to let you know in advance. Continuing to use the website means that you agree to the updated terms.
We may also update our website, or its contents, sometimes – for business reasons, or to provide a better experience for our customers.
English law applies. If there is a dispute between us, you can bring legal action against us in the courts of England and Wales.